[ckan-discuss] Documentation!

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue May 17 10:35:13 BST 2011

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Tim McNamara
<paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz> wrote:
> One thing to start with might be a flow chart that shows the steps of
> implementing CKAN.
> We also need to make it easier to compare CKAN with other offerings. I don't
> know if that means a feature matrix and tick boxes.
> Tim McNamara  |  @timClicks  |  timmcnamara.co.nz

+1 On both of Tim's ideas.

Is it worth trying to use the following as a basis:

http://wiki.ckan.net/Managing-Data-Packages
http://wiki.ckan.net/Searching_Packages
http://wiki.ckan.net/Creating_and_editing_Packages ?

They should (when finished) cover three main topic areas... More could
be added...