[ckan-discuss] Live notes and backchannel for data catalogues interoperability meeting in Edinburgh, 3-4th May

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue May 24 17:29:56 BST 2011

Dear John,

Thanks for following this up! I think James and others are currently
working on getting a custom CKAN instance set up for datacatalogs.org,
with the new features we discussed in Edinburgh.

By the way: John, Martin: are you guys able to make it to OKCon in
Berlin on 30th June - 1st July? We'll probably do a big review of
where we are then. And we could do some stuff at this workshop too:

http://ckan-workshop-okcon2011.eventbrite.com/

All the best,

Jonathan