[ckan-discuss] help / feedback CKAN bid

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Nov 3 19:38:36 GMT 2011

Dear all
I am working on a bid for the German Ministry of the Interior. The
bidis 60% on a study on Open Government in general and 40% on
thedevelopment of a prototype of a cross federal platform. One element
ofthe platform will be a data catalogue, and guess what: we will
promoteusing CKAN. Rufus suggested asking you guys for recommendations
andhelp, so here are my questions:
- are there any documents that could be useful writing a bid?
- any thing else I should know?
Thanks for your advise!
All the best

Daniel
--
Daniel Dietrich
The Open Knowledge FoundationPromoting Open Knowledge in a Digital