[ckan-discuss] Resource details

Tom Rees zephod at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:58:25 GMT 2011

Hey Jan,
Excellent feedback. You're right - we've expanded resources a lot but the
'view' interface remains fairly unchanged so far. Straightening this out is
one of the top priorities for the future, and some plans are being
formulated on the wiki: http://wiki.ckan.org/Dataset_and_Resource_Pages
Hope that helps,
Tom