[ckan-discuss] Resource details

Jan Kučera elquenor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:28:05 GMT 2011

Hello,

thank you all for your answers. The proposed dataset and resource pages
seem promising. I agree that in current dataset view resources compete with
the rest of the dataset information. Not to mention that there is not
always enough space to show whole name or resource description if they are
too long. Separating resource details into standalone page seems like a
good idea.

It is good that all the fields are already accessible through the API. You
will get all available information when you download the dataset in JSON.

Thank you again.

Jan