[ckan-discuss] DOI Systems

Michael Hausenblas michael.hausenblas at deri.org
Wed Nov 30 14:40:01 GMT 2011

Related: http://inkdroid.org/journal/2011/04/25/dois-as-linked-data/
and a recent paper I read but forgot the title and haven't bookmarked
it (the paper compared DOIs, URIs, URNs and many more identifier
systems how well they are suited for scientific data in terms of
usability, persistence, etc. - if anyone remembers, please share ;)

Cheers,
	Michael
--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow