[ckan-discuss] Translators needed!

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Sun Oct 2 12:47:24 BST 2011

On 1 October 2011 19:47, alexey medvetsky <a.medvetsky at gmail.com> wrote:

> **
> Hi all,
>
> just want let you know I'll be working on the Russian translation tomorrow
> afternoon.
> I'm also confused abt which version to choose cuz we have both 1.4 and 1.5
> here https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/ckan/team/ru/. I guess it 1.5,
> right? I fo could anyone drop the other one, pls?

Hi Alexey,

Great to hear about the work on the Russian translation! There's also been
sprints to add Swedish and finish the Norwegian since yesterday! I'll update
thedatahub.org with the new translations on Monday and through the week to
show the wonderful results of you all.

The focus for translation is with version 1.5, since that is what is in beta
on thedatahub.org and these updated translations will go into the
forthcoming release. The links I provided are for that, and I've flagged it
on Transifex as high priority now, in case there is any confusion. The 1.4
strings are still on Transifex because that is the current stable CKAN
release, and some people may still be keen to work on that.

All the best,
David