[ckan-discuss] Translators needed!

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Tue Oct 4 17:53:40 BST 2011

More excellent translation work has gone on today, so I've updated
http://thedatahub.org/ again.

Polish 49% is now 76% - thanks Aleksander (I've put it live but do keep
going!)
Spanish 37% is now 83% - thanks ilabastida (super effort!)
Portuguese 98% is now 100% - thanks Augusto
Catalan updates too

This is really superb!

David