[ckan-discuss] Berlin Open Data Portal uses CKAN

Florian Marienfeld florian.marienfeld at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Oct 6 14:33:30 BST 2011

Hi,

thanks for adding out catalog.

I tried to update the description. but maybe that is moderated? it
should read:

The catalog itself is licensed under Open Data Commons Attribution
(ODC-BY). Most datasets are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution
(CC-BY) and can be queried through http://offenedaten.de/group/berlin.

Best regards,

FLO