[ckan-discuss] CKAN LOD Validator - two questions

Pablo Mendes pablomendes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:33:04 BST 2011

Andreas,
There is help here:
http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/lodcloud/ckan/validator/levels.html

I quickly checked your entry and noticed that the link to the void file was
placed in the extras field, instead of resources. I have updated your
record, but it still didn't update the validator. It may have something to
do with the move from CKAN.net to TheDataHub.org. I will get back to you
when I find the bug.

Best,
Pablo