[ckan-discuss] New "data-catalogs" mailing list?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Oct 14 17:52:18 BST 2011

Hi all,

Just to follow this up, there was broad support for launching a new
'data-catalogs' mailing list (as per below).

Hence I'm going to start encouraging people who are interested in
running data catalogues, issues related to data catalog
interoperability, etc to join this list instead of ckan-discuss.

If you're interested in datacatalogs.org and data catalog
interoperability, then please sign up!

All the best,

Jonathan

--