[ckan-discuss] CKAN geo-spatial features

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Tue Oct 18 21:55:46 BST 2011

Thanks for the comment Eric. Adria is our geo expert and deserves all this
praise.

I had a look at geoformalchemy and was interested to see this demo:
http://demo.mapfish.org/mapfishsample/2.2/
This is the sort of thing we need for our map widget, although unfortunately
we don't use formalchemy any more, having moved to a custom solution. But we
can no doubt learn from their UI and code. Cheers,

David