[ckan-discuss] Open data sets with info on MEPs?

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Tue Sep 13 18:57:20 BST 2011

Hi Erik,

there are at least two sources worth mentioning: memopol/parltrack and
ItsYourParliament. I'm not sure memopol (http://memopol2.lqdn.fr/) has
an API yet, but stef (CC) will definetly provide you with a dump. IYP
has an API at http://api.epdb.eu/ but I cannot find MEPs mentioned in
it on first glance.

- Friedrich