[ckan-discuss] Open data sets with info on MEPs?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Sep 14 10:55:30 BST 2011

On 13 September 2011 17:14, Erik Wesselius <erik at corporateeurope.org> wrote:
> Florian Engel of more-onion.at wonders if an open dataset with info on MEPs
> does exist. He is looking for contact info in particular (surprise ;-))
>
> I have looked around but couldn't find such info in an up-to-date
> spreadsheet. Please let me know if such open data sets on MEPs are
> available?

I believe you already have good info, but just to say you can search
in thedatahub e.g.:

<http://thedatahub.org/dataset?q=mep>

I personally created:
<http://thedatahub.org/dataset/members-european-parliament> but  I
think it is out of date and parltrack is much better.

I note we don't yet have memopol <http://memopol2.lqdn.fr/> listed and
that should probably be there as should <http://api.epdb.eu/>. Anyone
up for adding these or pinging their owners to add them?