[ckan-discuss] Berlin Open Data Portal uses CKAN

Richard Cyganiak richard at cyganiak.de
Wed Sep 28 09:13:17 BST 2011

That's great news.

I checked if daten.berlin.de is already on datacatalogs.org but it doesn't seem to be.

I tried to add it, but apparently I'm not authorized to do so. (My account is “cygri”.)

This is somewhat confusing given this prominent message on the site:

“Not a member? Join datacatalogs.org to add to our list of catalogs.”

What does one actually have to do to be allowed to add to the list of catalogs?

Being listed on [1] doesn't seem to do the trick either ;-)

Best,
Richard

[1] http://datacatalogs.org/about