[ckan-discuss] Semantic CKAN is gone

Pablo Mendes pablomendes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:34:18 BST 2012

Unfortunately we at FUB are not known as the best hosters out there.

But Openlink hosts already a lod cloud cache, and I think it would be great
to also host a metadata catalog alongside that data. One could even use the
data together with the metadata to slice and dice the lod cloud cache. That
would be ultimate awesomeness!

Kingsley, would you guys be interested in setting up a Virtuoso instance to
which TheDataHub.org could send SPARQL updates when the description of a
dataset is changed? Or, as a simplified solution, just load an RDF dump
that they may produce?

Cheers,
Pablo