[ckan-discuss] Run paster of ckanext-qa plugin using CKAN 1.6

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Fri Apr 6 09:46:01 BST 2012

Hi Johannes,

Can you confirm that your virtualenv is activated when you're running
the command?
You can probably also specify the full path to the correct paster
command make sure that the ckan plugin is enabled, something like
this:

sudo -u ckanstd /var/lib/ckan/std/pyenv/bin/paster --plugin=ckan qa
upgrade --config=/etc/ckan/std/std.ini

Thanks,
John