[ckan-discuss] Add group logos to Data Hub homepage?

Richard Cyganiak richard at cyganiak.de
Thu Aug 2 15:51:11 BST 2012

Hi,

I noticed that in the latest CKAN version deployed on the Data Hub, it's possible to add an image to each group.

I've added logos to a few of the largest groups (canada, lodcloud, openspending, etc.)

How about using the group images in the template for the homepage on http://thedatahub.org/ ? Since groups are featured quite prominently on that page, showing the images might make the page look more alive.

All the best,
Richard