[ckan-discuss] Importing data from CKAN into Panda?

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Sat Aug 4 12:59:56 BST 2012

If people want to play with this, I've got a PANDA install running
somewhere that I'd be happy to grant people access to. One thing that
CKAN can learn here is searching inside datasets - so that you'll find
a hit even if the term only occurs in the data (and not in the
metadata).

Cheers,

 - Friedrich