[ckan-discuss] Translation of custom templates?

Anton Lundin anton at dohi.se
Wed Dec 12 10:52:36 GMT 2012

I was more thinking in the context of translating our extra_template's.

We add our own theme by overriding some templates by using:
extra_template_paths = %(here)s/theme/templates

And if i introduce additional strings there, it would be nice to keep
those translations there allso somehow.

Currently it works just great if we don't change any of the
"default"-strings in the templates, then the translation system picks
those up just fine, but if i would like to add additional strings or
change some of the existing they don't get translated.

It would be great if there were a translation section of the theming
help.

//Anton