[ckan-discuss] Permission to show OKFN logo on Transifex page

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Fri Feb 10 18:50:52 GMT 2012

Dimitris,

We really appreciate the service. Transifex integrates well with our code
and is brilliant for harnessing the translation efforts of the community.
It's also great to see neat new features appearing on the site all the time.

Is there any feedback for Dimitris from the translators?
Or indeed feedback for CKAN? (sorry we have so many strings to
translate...! I did spend a while minimising new ones so the latest push
shouldn't be too bad)

David