[ckan-discuss] CKAN team latest

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Thu Feb 23 13:17:14 GMT 2012

> Finally, David Read leaves CKAN this week after over three years as a
> developer. We’ll be sorry to see him go - best of luck to him from the
> CKAN team in his future projects, and we hope he’ll keep in touch with
> the CKAN world occasionally!

Thanks Mark, it's been great working with the OKF.

However, I'm not going far! I'm setting up as an independent Open Data
and CKAN consultancy: http://hackneyworkshop.com/ . Next week I'm
starting a contract with Cabinet Office on data.gov.uk, so will still
be around on these lists and trying to be helpful.