[ckan-discuss] Stuck with CSW Harvesting

Simone Giannecchini simone.giannecchini at geo-solutions.it
Fri Jul 27 14:21:49 BST 2012

Dear List,
this is my first post on this list so, please, be nice to me :)

I am trying to set up a VM with ubuntu 10.04 and doing a package
install for CKAN. I am trying to reach a status where I have complete
support for the GEO
feature.  I managed to install almost everything ( I am putting
together a complete list that I will probably share on our blog)
however I am stuck at the step of harvesting a
CSW server developed with GeoNetwork.

I am able to add an harvesting source for it but when the supervisor
runs the queued job I find in the following messages in the
gather_consumer log and nothing happens:

2012-07-27 05:42:23,956 DEBUG [ckanext.harvest.queue] Received harvest
job id: 50038435-d592-46d9-9999-8f1bf486a261
2012-07-27 05:42:23,957 DEBUG [ckanext.harvest.queue] Carrot
connection using pyamqplib backend
2012-07-27 05:42:24,013 ERROR [ckanext.harvest.queue] No harvester
could be found for source type csw

I double checked everything and I did not find anything strange or
wrong in my config so, with my limited experience I am stuck with no
clues.
Anyone got some pointers to additional docs or suggestions on how to
move forward from this point?

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==