[ckan-discuss] RDBMS Data Source

Michael Hausenblas michael.hausenblas at deri.org
Wed Mar 21 22:24:08 GMT 2012

Shaq, Rufus,

I trust you're aware of the W3C RDB2RDF standardisation activity [1] which I have the pleasure to co-chair. Now, in the open source D2R project [2] we're currently working on implementing the RDB2RDF standard.

If you have any questions regarding this technology or how it may help address the requirements of the use case at hand, please feel free to contact me (guess off-list makes sense ?).

Cheers,
	   Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/

[2] http://d2rq.org/