[ckan-discuss] VoID vocabulary integration

Ivan Ermilov earthquakesan at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:13:45 BST 2012

Hello,

I am a part of LOD2 project and AKSW group. On one of the telephone
conferences (OntoWiki-CKAN integration) we've got a discussion about
extraction of the meta-data about datasets from the VoID vocabularies
and integration of this data directly to the CKAN. In the end some tool
should be developed, that can parse VoID files and send parsed
information to the CKAN.
Who can I talk with about this issue? I have questions some general
questions about development and integration of this tool with the CKAN.

Kind regards,
Ivan Ermilov.