[ckan-discuss] CKAN Association Proposal - Initial Discussion Meeting

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Nov 1 14:09:18 GMT 2012

Hi All,

Further to my previous email we are going to push back the meeting by 30m
to:

*Friday 2nd at 3:30pm GMT, 11:30am EDT, 4:30pm CET*
*
*
Apologies for this late notice but we want to allow adequate space between
this meeting and the data.gov.uk Hangout at 2:30pm GMT on Friday [1] (which
I hope to be participating in strongly recommend!)

Rufus

[1]
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/ckan-global-user-group/1-zU4haNj0o

--