[ckan-discuss] Proposal: Migration of this list to new Google Groups list

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:46:48 GMT 2012

On 30 November 2012 13:49, Toby Dacre <toby.okfn at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > C) Errors / tech assistance - move to StackOverflow under the tag ckan
>> > (or go on ckan-dev if not suitable for stackoverflow)
>> >

> Sorry I did not see the original post.  Although I'm happy with the general
> approach I think that stack overflow is not an ideal solution.  It would
> prevent me being aware or of being able to support such issues.  So I feel
> that such discussion is appropriate for the dev list.  This may just be me
> though

I'm not  keen about it as it will fragment even more our support
channels, but not enough to keep battling against it... If Sean as
support lead is happy with it maybe it's worth a try.

@Toby, FWIW, you can receive daily email notifications of changes on
the 'ckan' tag (ie new questions and answers)