[ckan-discuss] Ideas for data mashups and improved visualisation for CKAN

Irina Bolychevsky irina.bolychevsky at okfn.org
Thu Aug 1 10:58:19 BST 2013

Hi Ben,

Sounds like an awesome idea. It would be great to have a call to discuss
how this plugin would work. We can provide some guidance to help make this
reusable to the wider community.

Are you (and/or the team at Vizzuality?) free to talk some time next week?

Best,
Irina

**

*Irina Bolychevsky*

*CKAN Product Owner  |  skype: flouxi  |  twitter:
@shevski<http://twitter.com/shevski>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*