[ckan-discuss] Adding other static pages (besides About)

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Thu Aug 29 16:45:59 BST 2013

Brian,

Yes you'll need to make an extension. You can probably still bits of
that Canadian one. The page needs a URL (route) that points to a new
controller which calls a template. Create your template in Jinja and
ensure its file folder is added to the template folders.

It should be pretty future proof for the foreseeable AFAIC. If you'd
written this 2 years ago it would still work now on the latest CKAN.

Docs: http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/writing-extensions.html

David