[ckan-discuss] Groups -> themes?

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Mon Dec 9 15:02:09 UTC 2013

The problem with making it configurable is that it is a part of the UI
and if someone sticks in their own word, it does not get translated
into other languages - unless the configuration is a drop-down of a
few popular choices. This is a big loss.

I would prefer that we choose a word that most people are reasonably
happy with (I could live with 'Categories').

Mark