[ckan-discuss] Groups -> themes?

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Mon Dec 9 17:39:55 UTC 2013

> I'm with Adria on this. I was against using groups and organizations as
> the names, but now that we have them, I say we call a moratorium on
> renaming features in CKAN until after we've purged the word "package"
> from all code and docs!

Hmm, I don't know that such behind-the-scenes purging is as important
as a good UI, but anyway, surely 'after we've purged the word
"package"' is the *worst* possible time to go tinkering with other
terms in the UI - since it's then too late to purge them from the code
and docs at the same time.

Mark

--
Business development and user engagement manager
The Open Knowledge Foundation