[ckan-discuss] Can someone perhaps answer this guy's StackOverflow CKAN API question?

Antoine Logean antoine.logean at opendata.ch
Fri Feb 1 10:55:36 GMT 2013

Thanks Sean,

> But in the blog post I think he's drawing a difference between the
> support/community for people who want to download CKAN and install their
> own instance, vs the support/community for people who just want to use
> datahub.io (and for example would be more interested in docs about using
> it, rather than installing, deploying and developing for it), which is
> fair enough.

I just read it again and I understand now what he means.

Honestly I had never heard about figshare before …  Are there other similar platforms that could compete with CKAN ? Has anyone do a kind of survey ?

Regards

Antoine

PS: sorry for my topic thread mixed up: it has nothing to do with the StackOverflow request …

Opendata.ch - Enabling Open Government Data in Switzerland
Antoine Logean | Founding Board Member | Community & Communication FR
+41 79 3518482 | antoine.logean at opendata.ch | http://twitter.com/ecolix