[ckan-discuss] CKAN custom development

Dominik Moritz dominik.moritz at okfn.org
Mon Jul 1 22:09:19 BST 2013

Hey,

Great, feel free to ask questions on the dev mailing list. Also, even though sean is still working on them, there are experimental docs for writing extensions at [1] which might be helpful. I think they are already great, but keep in mind that these docs are not released yet.

Best,
Dominik

[1] https://github.com/okfn/ckan/pull/943 There is a link to the built version of the new docs