[ckan-discuss] Trello Roadmap

Irina Bolychevsky irina.bolychevsky at okfn.org
Wed Jul 3 17:28:58 BST 2013

Hi all,

To get new cards created please first add them to this wiki page:
https://github.com/okfn/ckan/wiki/Ideas:-new-feature-requests-&-ideas and
raise on the list (especially if it's a vague or big feature request) and I
will add to the board. Would also be useful to indicate whether you are
interested in working on this feature or supporting/funding it in any way.

Only members of a board can add new cards. I've made everything else open
though so voting and commenting are open to anyone with a trello account!

Thanks,
Ira

**

*Irina Bolychevsky*

*CKAN Product Owner  |  skype: flouxi  |  twitter:
@shevski<http://twitter.com/shevski>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*