[ckan-discuss] Removing a dataset

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Thu Jul 4 10:45:17 BST 2013

Hi Leigh,

If you visit the dataset page while logged in (create a userID if
necessary), you should see an "Edit" button, where you can edit or
delete the dataset.

I was going to say you can put in an edit message saying why you've
deleted it, but I see there is no longer any space for edit messages.
I'll start another thread about this ...

Mark

On 04/07/2013, Leigh Dodds <leigh at ldodds.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm listed as the maintainer for several datasets on Datahub.io that
> are no longer available. How do I go about removing them?
>
> These are datasets that were published as Linked Data via Kasabi but
> which are no longer available and which aren't being updated.
> (Although there are some archived versions on archive.org)
>
> Cheers,
>
> L.
>
> --
> Leigh Dodds
> Freelance Technologist
> Open Data, Linked Data Geek
> t: @ldodds
> w: ldodds.com
> e: leigh at ldodds.com

Business development and user engagement manager
The Open Knowledge Foundation
Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn  |  http://ckan.org  |  @CKANproject