[ckan-discuss] [ckan-dev] Help shape the CKAN roadmap

Irina Bolychevsky irina.bolychevsky at okfn.org
Tue Jun 25 10:20:36 BST 2013

Hey Ross,

Thank you for this! And I see you're adding things to the roadmap (
https://trello.com/board/ckan-roadmap-ideas-requests/50b4ef4201d86a1603002077)
too - awesome.

Just to reply quickly:
1. Better multilingualism: Be good to get more detail on this, ideally
here: https://github.com/okfn/ckan/wiki/Ideas:-new-feature-requests-&-ideas
2. Performance: I think there's been some performance fixes already that
need to be merged in, but will look into this / add a card.
3. Accessibility: Can you add this to:
https://trello.com/card/accessibility-make-ckan-wcag-2-0-aa-compliant/50b4ef4201d86a1603002077/56

Thanks!
Ira

**

*Irina Bolychevsky*

*CKAN Product Owner  |  skype: flouxi  |  twitter:
@shevski<http://twitter.com/shevski>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*