[ckan-discuss] ckanext-spatial_query error

Fawcett, David (MNIT) David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Thu Jun 27 20:55:53 BST 2013

I am running CKAN 2.0 and having an issue with the spatial_query extension.  A have added the required text to the search template and when the page loads, I get the leaflet map with tiles and it is even zoomed to the default extent that I have set.

I can use the + and  - controls and pan around the map with the mouse cursor, but when I click on the Leaflet Draw Rectangle Control, the whole map widget disappears from the page.

Any suggestions on how to debug this?

Thanks.