[ckan-discuss] Function that controls which fields to be posted

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Fri Mar 22 14:57:34 GMT 2013

> maybe this is something we should get the example_datasetform to do.
> A working example seems helpful and if there are issues with it makes
> them easier to fix.  what do you think?

This is fixed on master now, I tested briefly with a modified
example_idatasetform, you can add custom fields to the first page of the
dataset creation and they seem to work fine.

Unfortunately package_basic_fields.html doesn't have any blocks so you
have to copy the whole template. I wouldn't want to do this in the
example plugin. Should we add blocks to this template, and then add an
example?