[ckan-discuss] Activate Datastore for a dataset

Huang-Wei Chang chang.huangwei.01 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 06:23:48 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm new to CKAN and have a very basic question. I have my site setup
with with Datastore, and update several test datasets through the web
interface.

However, I can not preview those test datasets (the preview bottom
actually exists on the webpage) and the Datastore API keeps telling me
the resources not found. If I run the CKAN api package_search, I can
see thoses resources but they have the field "datastore_active:
false". Would anyone can tell me what I might do wrong, and how can I
set datastore_active to become true? Thanks!

Best,
H.W.C.