[ckan-discuss] problem implimenting WMS preview

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Fri Nov 15 17:43:47 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew,

This js error should not affect the preview, see eg [1]. For WMS I
suspect the proxy request is currently broken on ckanext-spatial, I'm
not sure what could happen with the geojson files, perhaps they are
too big?
If you open firebug or the chrome developer tools you should  see a
failed request to the proxy that might give you a better idea of what
happened.

Adrià

[1] http://master.ckan.org/dataset/ckan-instances/resource/cfe5802d-12c8-49c7-8cd6-6d57de2954a0