[ckan-discuss] CKAN installation from source on a Linux Suse Entreprise distribution

Ralf user66 at arcor.de
Mon Nov 18 13:34:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have successfully installed CKAN under openSUSE 12.3 from source
code (which is the basis for the enterprise releases). So far no issues.

I just had to decide whether to install Tomcat or Jetty. I've chosen
Tomcat since this is easier to install and maintain under openSUSE.
Jetty is more convenient on Debian/Ubuntu.

Ralf