[ckan-discuss] Introducing Odessa, a CKAN metadata repository

Brian Lee Yung Rowe rowe at muxspace.com
Fri Oct 25 10:08:31 BST 2013

Mark,

The Ronald project does seem to have some overlap with Odessa. It wasn't clear from the video on Martin's blog what's going on in the shell script versus the R library. I would love to hear more and see how we can collaborate.

One thought I had was whether it would be possible to auto-generate binding files when datasets are uploaded to a CKAN instance (maybe as a plugin). Then it would be even easier to connect datasets together.

Looking forward to meeting up tomorrow.

Warm Regards,
Brian

Brian Lee Yung Rowe