[ckan-discuss] Apps & Ideas link not displaying on CKAN home page...

Laudon, Mark MNLaudon at surrey.ca
Mon Oct 28 21:15:05 GMT 2013

I have enabled the Apps & Ideas plugin/extension.  The /related link works fine, however, the apps and ideas link does not appear on the homepage like this CKAN site http://www.publicdata.eu/  Any idea what I am missing?  Do I need to add something to the header template?

{% block header_site_navigation %}
        <nav class="section navigation">
          <ul class="nav nav-pills">
            {% block header_site_navigation_tabs %}