[ckan-discuss] Greek in preview

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Thu Oct 31 16:32:00 GMT 2013

Hello

Had another look at this.  It appears that as the last column in that csv
is blank causing issues in loading to the datastore.   The encoding issues
are fine with the datastore.
http://ckandeploy.cloudapp.net/dataset/test-dataset/resource/2c9ed18f-81fa-4238-ae6b-53c00330f9ec

Part of the work in 2.2 is showing these upload errors more clearly in the
frontend and give a way to re-upload without needing the cron (by pressing
a button in the ui).

Not sure why the fallback (the dataproxy) is not dealing with those
characters properly though.

Thanks

David