[ckan-discuss] [ckan-dev] Blog post on using CKAN for research data

Irina Bolychevsky irina.bolychevsky at okfn.org
Tue Sep 10 22:54:47 BST 2013

Thank you Ian, Hendrik,

I've added some quick notes to our roadmap here:
https://trello.com/c/VinbHQia/115-better-metadata-schema-support - please
feel free to comment or suggest edits. I think we also want to add support
to get popular schema's "off the shelf" so to speak. Will add this to the
agenda for the next product dev meeting. Do you have time to work on this
now/soon?  - I think we'd be happy to help comment / contribute to a spec.

Best,
Irina

**

*Irina Bolychevsky*

*Government Open Data & CKAN Manager  |  skype: flouxi  |  twitter:
@shevski<http://twitter.com/shevski>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*