[ckan-discuss] 1000 Records Limit

Stéphane Guidoin stephane at opennorth.ca
Tue Sep 17 01:55:59 BST 2013

Same here. I tried several alternative but the result is the same: always
getting 1000 (or a javascript error)

I had a look further to the code of recline.js and the famous
dataset.size indeed
appears in recline.js when loading the preview. But when I look at the
value of dataset.size in the recline instance, I get null so the
declaration in the initializeDataExplorer does not reach its target. I was
not able to traceback how to inject this value.

Steph

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 8:07 PM, John Ruciak <john at ruciak.com> wrote:

> Out of my depth with js, but adding dataset.size = 2000;
>
> to the first line of the function initializeDataExplorer in the
> preview_recline.js file didn't seem to work...
>

> On 30 August 2013 01:19, David Read <david.read at hackneyworkshop.com>wrote:
>
>> John,
>> The limit can undoubtably be changed. The SO answer look reasonable.
>> Dominik probably knows that code best of anyone. Why don't you try it?
>>
>> David
>>
>> On 28 August 2013 11:54, John Ruciak <john at ruciak.com> wrote:
>> > Firstly thanks to the devs for making this great application. I've
>> managed
>> > to get it up and running in an Ubuntu 12.04 VM.
>> >
>> > Now for 2 questions: 1) Is the 1000 Records Limit fixed, or can I
>> increase
>> > the limit somewhere?
>> > 2) is there a setting for number of items per page?
>> >
>> > (Is this answer correct?
>> >
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17414253/how-do-you-change-the-preview-limit-in-a-ckan-dataset
>> )
>> >
>> > John Ruciak