[ckan-discuss] Training document

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Tue Sep 17 17:17:29 BST 2013

> For a project we're running for the Flemish government (we're going
> to advertise the CKAN instance anytime soon), we're going to provide
> a training into CKAN. Therefore we are creating a training document
> (which you are of course free to reuse).
>
> Would you be willing to give a look to our current draft? I might
> bring decent Belgium chocolate at the OKCon CKAN workshop.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jk-Y3y5iZb94oF-dGJFQZCcEXv1FCE9bgtl4wWVZlQU/edit#heading=h.ltzsjvzc36d6

Looks good. I think there are some good organisational tips in here that
I might steal for the official CKAN docs :)

By the way, when the official docs are lacking or confusing or assume
too much, we're interested to hear about it, as we're always working to
improve them.

You can also contribute directly to the docs and send us a pull request:

http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/contributing.html#writing-documentation