[ckan-discuss] "url" fields in API responses for datasets

Joel Natividad joel.natividad at ontodia.com
Fri Jan 10 15:24:03 UTC 2014

Hi Tom,
You can always create an account on demo.ckan.org.  You can also try
nycdata.pediacities.com, since you're in NYC.
We can spin up a VM sandbox too if you want shell access to poke around and
do stuff that you can only do as an admin or from the CLI.

Best,
Joel

--
Joel Natividad
+1 347-565-5635

Ontodia, Inc.
137 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10013
pediacities.com * nycpedia.com