[ckan-discuss] Is CKAN suitable for textual search in a 10Gb dataset?

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Tue Mar 25 16:12:20 UTC 2014

Hello,

perhaps The DataTank is what you are looking for ? http://docs.thedatatank.com/
Pieter knows much more about this open source tool :-)

If not, 10 GB is pretty small according to today's standard, depending on what your requirements are,
even a simple command line tool like grep could do the trick.

Or you could use Jena + Postgresql (http://www.w3.org/wiki/LargeTripleStores#Jena_with_PostgreSQL_.28200M.29)

Or MongoDB (https://github.com/talis/tripod-php)

Best regards

Bart