[ckan-discuss] Problems installing SOLR with custom schema.xml file again

David davisoski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:37:05 UTC 2014

Hi.

I have decided to install a fresh version of CKAN, in this case 2.3a
(the lastest at this time) and I'm facing the same problem as I had before.

In this thread there is a description of the problem I posted before:

https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-discuss/2014-January/003191.html

When I do this:

sudo ln -s /usr/lib/ckan/default/src/ckan/ckan/config/solr/schema-2.0.xml /etc/solr/conf/schema.xml

I change schema-2.0.xml and I do this:

sudo ln -s /usr/lib/ckan/default/src/ckan/ckan/config/solr/schema.xml /etc/solr/conf/schema.xml

as suggest in documentation: From version 2.1 use schema.xml.

*At this moment it fails*

I add to files, one of them with my development.ini and the commands
used to install the copy (word) file:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66063007/ckan/install%202.3a/development.ini

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66063007/ckan/install%202.3a/Installling%20ckan%202.3a%20-%20forum.docx

Thanks